This is a motivation checklist to keep handy while raising your puppy. Check back often to determine whether or not you are staying on track.
UP’s Tips For Creating A Meaningful Relationship With Your Dog
• The desire to meet the needs of your dog.
• A quality education. If you don’t understand what your dog needs you can’t possibly provide it.
• Positive, motivational training backed with science, heart and mutual trust.
• A full treat pouch and a beloved dog toy.
• A sense of humor and patience, with your puppy and with yourself.
• Realistic goals and expectations.
• Commitment and dedication to the process.
• Flexibility – be willing to change your game plan when your puppy or dog is faced with challenges and your approach isn’t working.